SCHOOL / VAN FEE REGULATIONS
The school year is divided into 3 terms, viz.
- First Term – April to July
- Second Term – August to November
- Third Term – December to March
- Fee for the entire term will have to be paid even when the student is admitted in the middle of the term.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- For those who use the School Van
- The students are requested to be ready at the respective stops at the scheduled time to avoid delay. Van will stop only for 2 minutes at each stop.
- Van stops once fixed will not be changed.
- No refund of Van Fee will be made under any circumstances.
- If a student wants to stop using the Van, the office should be informed a week earlier before the commencement of the term for attendance purpose. Otherwise the full fee for the term will have to be paid.
- No student can withdraw from using the van service in the middle of a term. Leaving oral information with the driver will not be accepted. A written permission from the Principal must be taken before the date of payment of van fee.
- Giving tips to the driver and conductor is prohibited. Students are restricted from having acquaintance with van drivers and cleaners.
The School Office may be contacted for details regarding Van Fee.